Monday, November 3, 2008

We're looking good!

Sue, Amber, Vickie and Katie met for weight lifting. That was fun. Thanks ladies!

Several people turned in forms for Trot for Tots. Vickie will you give us the update on how many folks signed up?

I'm definately interested to meet for a run on Friday evening (after work) or Saturday afternoon. We should take it easy since we're racing on Sunday but we can go for an easy weekend jog. Anyone interested in Friday evening or Saturday a.m.?

Does anyone know if the zoo stays open later for walkers/joggers? or any of the malls? There will be times this winter that there will be too much ice and we can't run outside. Anyone have suggestions on where we can go (with the exception of a treadmill)?

4 comments:

Vickie said...

So far the confirmed for the race are: Emily, Buzzy, Elaine, Amber, Julie V., Erica, Jenny, Taylor, Julie Y., Nicole, Vickie, Kaitlyn, Bob, Debra, Sara, Abi, Adam

This is great!! I will send these in tomorrow so if anyone else would like to participate it's not too late. Just send me an email at thekyles4@yahoo.com and I'll get it taken care of.

Katie R. said...

I am so bummed I won't be there! You guys are all doing great and I can't wait to hear about it!

Coach Abi said...

I can meet to run this Saturday. Let me know place and time!
Sorry I had to bail last week.

Amber/Jazzy said...

I should be able to meet to run too. I am getting my carpets cleaned Sat afternoon, but I currently have a 12-7p timeframe.

Katie - have fun on your mini vacation.