Saturday, January 10, 2009

Homestead run postponed

Buzzy's ankles are not strong enough to run on ice. She and I will be going to the gym to run indoors.

Sorry folks, we can handle cold weather (in fact, I prefer to run in cold weather) but Buzzy cannot run on ice.

Y'all can still do your thang and I'll catch up with you on Sunday.

Sunday:
5:10 ish run outside (you're on your own because I'll be with Glam)
6:05 lift upstairs. I'll be there! Get ready for action, we're going to work hard!

Note: regarding Dance Jam...I've taught a ton of dance/cardio classes. Would you like to do that on Sunday? I can incorporate dance + weights + bootcamp

3 comments:

Amber/Jazzy said...

Dance Jam sounds fun, lets do that on Sunday!!!!

Vickie said...

I'm with you on the Dance Jam

Elaine said...

Oooh...now that may be just the thing to get me to drive all the way across town on Sunday...