Sunday, January 11, 2009

Let is Snow!!!

Gems work out class: Amber, Vickie, Katie and I stretched, lifted and did some dancin'! It was fun . We learned about 6-7 eight counts of dance choreography and we'll keep building until we get about 16 eight counts. Good stuff.

No Gems class next Sunday, January 18 since I'll be in Indy...woo hoo!

I plan to reconnect with y'all the following Sunday, January 25. Run outside around 5:10 and then meet upstairs at 6:05 for stretching/lifting/dancin'. We'll be calling that class "Gem Fit". I'm going to have Heather record me doing the steps and we'll post it on the page so y'all can practice at home!

Frozen Nose 4 miler on Saturday, January 24. Click on link off to the right so you can find out more info. Vickie...do we get to have snacks at your house after? Or do you have a place in Marysville that we can grab a bite to celebrate our victory?

Other updates:
* Babytail (Piggytail's son) turns 1 years old on Friday, Jan 16
* Elaine is starting a jewelry store (online). Be sure to check it out.
* Stu has great photos on his blogsite (link on the right, Jakey's page)

8 comments:

Katie R. said...

I had a great time last night pumping iron and learning the dance!! Can't wait to do it again!!

Vickie said...

Yes-last night was a blast. Kaitlyn says "I heard you were dancing, lets see it" my boys said "there were cheerleaders hiding upstairs watching you mom" (I am guess that was Buzzy and Kali) I definately need the practice so yes the video would be good. These are the kinds of workouts that I LOVE!!

Also, I finally started a training/nutrition log. I just bought a small notebook and started writing down every day what I eat and my workouts. I hope to keep with it-today is day 2!!

Weather cooperating- the Frozen Nose is on for me. I have no issue with the cold but the snow and ice could be ugly. I would be glad to whip together something for us for lunch or better yet there is a wonderful place in Marysville called Doc Hendersons http://www.dochendersonsrestaurant.com/ We might be a little underdressed for it but since its lunch we will probably be OK (yes, shocking as it is a person can actually be underdressed in Marysville)

Vickie said...

Elaine-tell us about this jewelry business!!

Elaine said...

Here is a link to a blogpost where I briefly describe my new adventure and posted some pictures of my stuff.

I'll give you guys more information once I finish up with the actual website.

http://elaine1014.blogspot.com/2009/01/12-of-12-vi-january.html

Bob said...

Well, I think it's finally too cold to run outside - I'll reluctantly get on the treadmill!!

Amber/Jazzy said...

I totally agree with you Bob. It is to cold to be outside for any given period of time.
I got the Jillian Michaels 2009 for Wii Fit today. She is one of the trainers from the Biggest Loser. I plan on trying this out tomorrow, when it will be even colder out. Brrr!

Katie R. said...

Jillian Michaels is a drill sargent! I have one of her books and her exercises are wicked! Remind you of another little drill sargent we know????

Amber/Jazzy said...

LOL, I definitely see the similarities, but our little drill sargent smiles alot more!